Kamis, 07 Maret 2013

(Lirik Lagu) U-KISS - Standing Still [Hangeul + Romanization]



Hangeul

Cause I'm on fire 넌 아직 그 자리에
I'm burning down 날 지켜 바라보네

나만 몰랐던 잔혹했던 너의 엔딩
눈치 챌 수 없었던 너의 Kerosene yeah

뼛 속까지 타 들어가

Cause I'm on fire but you keep on standing still
Ye I'm burning down but you keep on standing still

끝이 없는 미로에
끝을 잃어버린 채
끝이 나길 기다려
But you keep on standing still

While you keep on standing still

Cause I'm on fire 난 아직 이 자리에
눈을 감아 기도해 되돌릴 수 없는지

나만 몰랐던 잔혹했던 너의 엔딩
눈치 챌 수 없었던 너의 Kerosene yeah

뼛 속까지 타 들어가

Cause I'm on fire but you keep on Standing still
Ye I'm burning down but you keep on standing still


끝이 없는 미로에
끝을 잃어버린 채
끝이 나길 기다려
But you keep on standing still

While you keep on standing still

So cold when you do it to me like that
Frostbite but karma's gonna bite back
I cant believe all of the lies
Building inside now i know why

난 불에 타 내 안의 남은 너의 흔적 모두 다
Burn it down 마지막 눈물도 타들어 재가 되어 멀리 떠나가

Cause I'm on fire but you keep on standing still
Ye I'm burning down but you keep on standing still

끝이 없는 미로에
끝을 잃어버린 채
끝이 나길 기다려
But you keep on standing still

While you keep on standing still


Romanization

Cause I'm on fire neon ajik geu jarie
I'm burning down nal jikyeo barabone

naman mollattdeon jan hokhaettdeon neoui ending
nunchi chael su eobseottdeon neoui kerosene yeah

ppyeot sok kkaji ta deuleoga

Cause I'm on fire but you keep on standing still
Ye I'm burning down but you keep on standing still

kkeuti eobtneun miroe
kkeuteul ilheo beorin chae
kkeuti nagil gidaryeo
But you keep on standing still

While you keep on standing still

Cause I'm on fire nan ajik i jarie
nuneul gama kidohae dwi dollil su eobtneunji

naman mollattdeon jan hokhaettdeon neoui ending
nunchi chael su eobseottdeon neoui kerosene yeah

ppyeot sok kkaji ta deuleoga

Cause I'm on fire but you keep on standing still
Ye I'm burning down but you keep on standing still

kkeuti eobtneun miroe
kkeuteul ilheo beorin chae
kkeuti nagil gidaryeo
But you keep on standing still

While you keep on standing still

So cold when you do it to me like that
Frostbite but karma's gonna bite back
I cant believe all of the lies
Building inside now i know why

nan bule ta nae anui nameun neoui heunjeok modu da
Burn it down majimak nunmuldo tadeuleo jaega dwieo meolli tteonaga

Cause I'm on fire but you keep on standing still
Ye I'm burning down but you keep on standing still

kkeuti eobtneun miroe
kkeuteul ilheo beorin chae
kkeuti nagil gidaryeo
But you keep on standing still

But you keep on standing still

While you keep on standing still

Credit :
Hangeul : music.naver.com
Romanization : H_jiae96@zeanikkyworld.blogspot.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar